WE FABRICATE AND INSTALL FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS ALONG WITH OTHER CUSTOM GLASS
SERVICING THE ENTIRE STATE OF NEW JERSEY AND NEW YORK
BUY DIRECT & SAVE 50% or MORE
What are the benefits of frameless shower doors? Our precision glass cutting produces a quality product that is durable and fits perfectly. We use computerized glass design that shows how your custom shower doors will look ahead of time. This allows our clients to purchase laminated glass sinks and new bathroom mirrors with confidence. Contractors, homeowners and companies each turn to us for custom glass cutting that enhances the unique style of living or work spaces.
Why choose Frameless Glass Shower Doors?
You’ve seen them on all the home design and remodeling shows, and with good reason! Frameless Glass Shower doors are the easiest way to upgrade your bathroom for an elegant, luxurious, and contemporary look. They are perfect for showcasing your tile design and making your bathrooms feel larger and more open. TRIAD Go Glass is one of the most reputable companies offering high-quality glass that fits your custom-design.
What’s the process for getting a new Frameless Glass Shower Door with Triad Go Glass?
Once you have decided you’d like to learn more about Frameless Glass Shower Doors or any of the other bathroom remodeling and renovation services we offer, we will go through a simple but comprehensive process to deliver the bathroom of your dreams and keep you apprised every step of the way:
Beautiful Frameless Glass shower doors
Fixed Glass Shower Panel - Frameless Neon Angle - 90 Degree Corner Shower - Custom Glass Shower - Single Shower Door - Sliding Door
What’s the process for getting a new Frameless Glass Shower Door?
• Consultation and Measurements: A TRIAD sales consultant will meet with you to discuss your ideas, see the space, and show you a range of options to decide what best suites your needs. They can consult on trends, costs, and pros and cons of all options. You will go over customization options such as type of glass, hardware, and finishing, and decide on the overall design for your bathroom and Frameless Glass Shower Door and take preliminarymeasurements of your space to prepare a CAD image and a detailed estimate for your project.
• Review and Approve Estimate: You’ll receive a comprehensive estimate detailing costs, timelines, hardware, and all specifications for your project. Take some time to review the quote and discuss any questions with your consultant. Once you approve the quote, you’ll put down a 50% deposit to be able to begin the next step.
• Manufacturing:We’ll schedule an appointment for your installation and begin fabricating, polishing and tempering your custom glass, and order all your hardware and accessories(5-10 business days)
• Installation: We’ll schedule a time with you, after all of your tile work is completed, for installation. This step can usually be done in as little as one day! Our team will inspect and clean everything before we depart. Then you get to take your first shower in the bathroom of your dreams!(usually less than 1 day for Frameless Shower Doors)
• Glass Thickness: When comparing quotes, check the thickness of the glass they are offering. 3/8″ glass and 1/2″ glass are common sizes and serve different purposes. Half-inch glass may be used when there is a glass-to-glass panel required on your shower. Or, you may choose it for its sturdiness or aesthetics.
3/8” (10mm) thick glass is the smallest thickness that can be used in frameless glass shows to assure sound, quality construction. It’s also more budget friend than half inch glass.
Premium ½” (12mm) glass offers the greatest structural integrity and durability. Being the same kind of glass that’s used for storefronts, it not only looks more impressive but also has a more substantial feel